By combining links for incremental bandwidth, LBX700 users realize significant gains in productivity, uptime and reductions in operational costs through link balancing. The LBX700 Series’ design allows clients to balance links simply and securely to ensure business continuity and, balance traffic to meet and exceed their bandwidth needs.
The LBX700 Series offers up to two virtualized Link Balancer instances into one physical hardware, allowing to safely balance public and private networks.
Customers can protect their investment by upgrading their new LBX710 and LBX720 devices to higher levels of performance.
With Elfiq Networks’ exclusive Layer-2 design for inline, transparent installation and utilization, organizations can use the LBX700 Series to manage and link load balance up to 14 ISP or private links with a total throughput of 800 Mbps.
1. Values reflect the guaranteed throughput that can be managed by the device for link balancing purpose.
2. Throughput can be achieved through the use of LAG + LACP(802.3AD).
3. To achieve this level of throughput, the end-user must use at least 2 VFIs and/or bond multiple ISP links together.
4. Includes the total capacity of all Virtual Forwarding Interfaces (VFIs).
5. Some values listed in our specification matrix (including Throughput, Number of Sessions per second or Total Number of Sessions) should be considered "peak" values.
6. VPN throughput capacity is calculated based on the processing power of the according LBX Series.
ALL DEVICES SUPPORT ETHERNET BONDING AND IPV6 INTERCONNECTIVITY
ALL DEVICES ARE BUILT WITH THE FOLLOWING FEATURES: Watchdog Timer and Session Guard (DoS protection).
ALL DEVICES SUPPORT THE FOLLOWING UPTIME-RELATED FEATURES: High availability deployments; Multimode.
ALL DEVICES SUPPORT: DHCP and PPPoE; Dynamic MTU/MSS; 802.1Q (vlan); Real time filtering (shunning); NAT, Block NAT, NAT Masquerading and PAT; and come equipped with a built-in probe.