The CORE Series is the first ATLAS platform to support 10Gbps circuits. As with every platform with the ATLAS SD-WAN Suite, it can support Elfiq Networks’ multiple enterprise-oriented licenses for quality of experience, business continuity and increased performance.
Announced on April 18th in Las Vegas, NV, the upcoming CORE Series is compatible with fiber circuits and can support 10Gbps links for unparalleled performance. With it’s robust build, it’s perfect for headquarters, data centers, recovery sites or any environments requiring high throughput.
Deployed and managed through Elfiq Central, the company’s Cloud-based orchestrator, the CORE Series can be integrated seamlessly in any client environment, guaranteeing a fast return on investment. By leveraging Elfiq Central’s zero-touch provisioning capabilities, end-users can monitor and maintain a powerful SD-WAN without having to break the bank.
The CORE Series is available for purchase, and as a subscription as part of Elfiq Networks’ ATLAS SD-WAN solution. It was designed to address multiple issues facing enterprises around the world. The new devices offers multiple different packages, with a focus on user experience at the branch, quality of experience, VPN acceleration and security.
1. Values reflect the guaranteed throughput that can be managed by the device for link balancing purpose.
2. Throughput can be achieved through the use of LAG + LACP(802.3AD).
3. To achieve this level of throughput, the end-user must use at least 2 VFIs and/or bond multiple ISP linkgs together.
4. Includes the total capacity of all Virtual Forwarding Interfaces (VFIs).
5. Some values listed in our specification matrix (including Throughput, Number of Sessions per second or Total Number of Sessions) should be considered "peak" values.
6. VPN throughput capacity is calculated based on the processing power of the according LBX Series.
ALL DEVICES SUPPORT ETHERNET BONDING AND IPV6 INTERCONNECTIVITY
ALL DEVICES ARE BUILT WITH THE FOLLOWING FEATURES: Watchdog Timer and Session Guard (DoS protection).
ALL DEVICES SUPPORT THE FOLLOWING UPTIME-RELATED FEATURES: High availability deployments; Multimode.
ALL DEVICES SUPPORT: DHCP and PPPoE; Dynamic MTU/MSS; 802.1Q (vlan); Real time filtering (shunning); NAT, Block NAT, NAT Masquerading and PAT; and come equipped with a built-in probe.