Working from the downtown Montreal office, the Senior Web Application Programmer Analyst participates in the design, the development and the maintenance of the “Elfiq Central” web platform. The successful candidate will be the “Elfiq Central” reference.
- Take part in the analysis and design;
- Maintenance, as well as internal and external knowledge transfer
- Internal documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering;
- Over 10 year experience in developing web applications, including 3 to 5 years with large-scale applications;
- Functional bilingualism, French and English.
- 5 year experience with the Python programming language;
- 5 year experience with MySQL relational databases.
- Experience in telecoms (switch, routers, IP, etc.);
- Experience in project management;
- Experience in programming C/C++.