By combining links for incremental bandwidth, VLBX700 users realize significant gains in productivity, uptime and reductions in operational costs through link balancing. The VLBX700 Series’ design allows clients to balance links simply and securely to ensure business continuity and, balance traffic to meet and exceed their bandwidth needs.
It can be deployed in various environments such as VMware, Hyper-V and OpenStack.
Thanks to Elfiq Networks’ ingenious design, organizations can use the VLBX700 Series to manage and link load balance up to 14 ISP or private links with a total throughput of 800 Mbps.
Customers can protect their investment by upgrading their new VLBX710 and VLBX720 devices to higher levels of performance.
In addition, each Virtual Link Balancer can serve as a virtual network function (VNF), meaning that they can be deployed in a NFV infrastructure.
1. Values reflect the guaranteed throughput that can be managed by the device for link balancing purpose.
2. Throughput can be achieved through the use of LAG + LACP(802.3AD).
3. To achieve this level of throughput, the end-user must use at least 2 VFIs and/or bond multiple ISP linkgs together.
4. Includes the total capacity of all Virtual Forwarding Interfaces (VFIs).
5. Some values listed in our specification matrix (including Throughput, Number of Sessions per second or Total Number of Sessions) should be considered "peak" values.
6. VPN throughput capacity is calculated based on the processing power of the according LBX Series.
ALL DEVICES SUPPORT ETHERNET BONDING AND IPV6 INTERCONNECTIVITY
ALL DEVICES ARE BUILT WITH THE FOLLOWING FEATURES: Watchdog Timer and Session Guard (DoS protection).
ALL DEVICES SUPPORT THE FOLLOWING UPTIME-RELATED FEATURES: High availability deployments; Multimode.
ALL DEVICES SUPPORT: DHCP and PPPoE; Dynamic MTU/MSS; 802.1Q (vlan); Real time filtering (shunning); NAT, Block NAT, NAT Masquerading and PAT; and come equipped with a built-in probe.