The VLBX1200 Series can provide your organization with the ultimate bandwidth management tool, not only for ensuring that your company never loses its internet connection, but also to provide you with full control over it. Benefit from tested business continuity solutions for Enterprises and the Public Sector. Additionally, it can be deployed in various environments such as VMware, Hyper-V and OpenStack.
Organizations can manage and balance up to 32 ISP or private links with a total throughput of 1500Mbps to ensure maximum uptime and business continuity, as well as enhance resilience and performance for point-to-point applications.
Customers can protect their investment by upgrading their new VLBX1210 and VLB1220 devices to higher levels of performance.
In addition, each Virtual Link Balancer can serve as a virtual network function (VNF), meaning that they can be deployed in a NFV infrastructure.
1. Values reflect the guaranteed throughput that can be managed by the device for link balancing purpose.
2. Throughput can be achieved through the use of LAG + LACP(802.3AD).
3. To achieve this level of throughput, the end-user must use at least 2 VFIs and/or bond multiple ISP linkgs together.
4. Includes the total capacity of all Virtual Forwarding Interfaces (VFIs).
5. Some values listed in our specification matrix (including Throughput, Number of Sessions per second or Total Number of Sessions) should be considered "peak" values.
6. VPN throughput capacity is calculated based on the processing power of the according LBX Series.
ALL DEVICES SUPPORT ETHERNET BONDING AND IPV6 INTERCONNECTIVITY
ALL DEVICES ARE BUILT WITH THE FOLLOWING FEATURES: Watchdog Timer and Session Guard (DoS protection).
ALL DEVICES SUPPORT THE FOLLOWING UPTIME-RELATED FEATURES: High availability deployments; Multimode.
ALL DEVICES SUPPORT: DHCP and PPPoE; Dynamic MTU/MSS; 802.1Q (vlan); Real time filtering (shunning); NAT, Block NAT, NAT Masquerading and PAT; and come equipped with a built-in probe.