The LBX400 Series brings enterprise-level performance and features to small and medium businesses to proactively enable link load balancing across multiple ISP links for business continuity. The LBX400 is a multi-core platform allowing you to enable CPU intensive options like Elfiq App Optimizer with no bandwidth degradation.
The LBX400 Series includes three models. Upon purchase, these three models, the LBX410, LBX420 and LBX430, are fully activated with all functions operational according to model specifications. This structure allows small and medium businesses to take advantage of the company’s Flex Multipath Routing technology for multisite deployments.
Customers can protect their investment by upgrading their new LBX410 and LBX420 devices to higher levels of performance.
The LBX410 is ideal for SMBs, branch offices and retail sites with a typical 2 link scenario (for example one MPLS and one additional link backup). This is also ideal for countries and regions with limited bandwidth connectivity under 50 Mbps.
With the LBX430, and using Elfiq Networks’ exclusive Layer-2 design, organizations can manage and link load balance up to 8 ISP or private links with a total throughput of 400 Mbps to ensure maximum uptime and added performance without redesigning their network.
1. Values reflect the guaranteed throughput that can be managed by the device for link balancing purpose.
2. Throughput can be achieved through the use of LAG + LACP(802.3AD).
3. To achieve this level of throughput, the end-user must use at least 2 VFIs and/or bond multiple ISP links together.
4. Includes the total capacity of all Virtual Forwarding Interfaces (VFIs).
5. Some values listed in our specification matrix (including Throughput, Number of Sessions per second or Total Number of Sessions) should be considered "peak" values.
6. VPN throughput capacity is calculated based on the processing power of the according LBX Series.
ALL DEVICES SUPPORT ETHERNET BONDING AND IPV6 INTERCONNECTIVITY
ALL DEVICES ARE BUILT WITH THE FOLLOWING FEATURES: Watchdog Timer and Session Guard (DoS protection).
ALL DEVICES SUPPORT THE FOLLOWING UPTIME-RELATED FEATURES: High availability deployments; Multimode.
ALL DEVICES SUPPORT: DHCP and PPPoE; Dynamic MTU/MSS; 802.1Q (vlan); Real time filtering (shunning); NAT, Block NAT, NAT Masquerading and PAT; and come equipped with a built-in probe.