The LBX1200 Series can provide your organization with the ultimate bandwidth management tool, not only for ensuring that your company never loses its internet connection, but also to provide you with full control over it. Benefit from tested business continuity solutions for Enterprises and the Public Sector.
The LBX1200 Series includes three models. Upon purchase, these three models, the LBX1210, LBX1220 and LBX1230, are fully activated with all functions operational according to model specifications. This structure allows small and medium businesses to take advantage of the company’s Flex Multipath Routing technology for multisite deployments, and to deploy their SD-WAN or Hybrid WAN without breaking the bank.
Customers can protect their investment by upgrading their new LBX1210 and LB1220 devices to higher levels of performance.
With the LBX1230, and using Elfiq Networks’ exclusive Layer-2 design, organizations can manage and link load balance up to 32 ISP or private links with a total throughput of 1500 Mbps to ensure maximum uptime and added performance without redesigning their network.
1. Values reflect the minimum guaranteed throughput that can be managed by the device for link balancing purpose.
2. Throughput can be achieved through the use of LAG + LACP(802.3AD).
3. To achieve this level of throughput, the end-user must use at least 2 VFIs and/or bond multiple ISP linkgs together.
4. Includes the total capacity of all Virtual Forwarding Interfaces (VFIs).
5. Some values listed in our specification matrix (including Throughput, Number of Sessions per second or Total Number of Sessions) should be considered "peak" values.
6. VPN throughput capacity is calculated based on the processing power of the according LBX Series.
ALL DEVICES SUPPORT ETHERNET BONDING AND IPV6 INTERCONNECTIVITY
ALL DEVICES ARE BUILT WITH THE FOLLOWING FEATURES: Watchdog Timer and Session Guard (DoS protection).
ALL DEVICES SUPPORT THE FOLLOWING UPTIME-RELATED FEATURES: High availability deployments; Multimode.
ALL DEVICES SUPPORT: DHCP and PPPoE; Dynamic MTU/MSS; 802.1Q (vlan); Real time filtering (shunning); NAT, Block NAT, NAT Masquerading and PAT; and come equipped with a built-in probe.