- Develop, test and implement new modules to our proprietary Linux-based operating system (Elfiq Operating System/EOS).
- Implement automation scripts that will support the development team.
- Take part in the QA phase of Elfiq Networks products.
- Create technical documentation within programs themselves.
- Take part in the work assessment with the development team.
- Optimise work processes (methodology, technologies and tools).
- Document, create and correct programs of mid-to-high complexity.
- Support and take part in software testing.
- Run diagnostics and solve technical problems for a given application.
- Education : Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, computer engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent experience work experience
- Communication : Excellent French (written and spoken), ideally bilingual
- Dynamism, rigour, autonomy, initiative and multitasking
- Advanced knowledge of Linux, ideally Debian/Ubuntu: namespace, containers, SysV IPC.
- Experience with developing Python and Bash/Sh scripts.
- Advanced C development (makefile, glibc, pthreads, kernel).
- Networking: Tcp/IP, IPv4, IPv6, Ethernet, routing, switching, VPN.
- Virtualisation: VMware, OpenStack, KVM, QEMU.
- Http/Https (networking protocols).
- XML, JSON.
- Cloud: Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure.
- Tools: git, svn, Redmine.