- Develop, test and implement new modules to our centralized management console (Elfiq Central).
- Implement automation scripts that will support the development team.
- Take part in the QA phase of Elfiq Networks products.
- Create technical documentation within programs themselves.
- Take part in the work assessment with the development team.
- Optimise work processes (methodology, technologies and tools).
- Document, create and correct programs of mid-to-high complexity.
- Support and take part in software testing.
- Run diagnostics and solve technical problems for a given application.
- Education : Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, computer engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent experience work experience.
- Communication : Excellent French (written and spoken), ideally bilingual.
- Dynamism, rigour, autonomy, initiative and multitasking.
Considérations techniques requises
- Advanced skills in developing with Python.
- Flask, REST API, XML, JSON.
- Databases, ideally MySQL.
- Basic knowledge of Linux, ideally Debian/Ubuntu.
- Basic knowledge of Bash/Sh.
- Basic networking skills.
- Basic virtualisation skills.
- Cloud: Amazon AWS.
- Tools: git, svn, Redmine.